Cleaning and Safety Standards
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our hotels. The safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures, following the guidelines provided by state authorities to keep guest rooms and hotel’s public areas clean and disinfected.
Hotel employees are equipped with necessary individual protective equipment. They are trained accordingly to the situation in order to service guests, with minimal contact.
Information on distancing, self-sanitizing and other information is placed in hotel’s public areas, visible to our guests. Changes are made in breakfast service standards, as per recommendations from state agencies.
Hotel takes care of our guests and employees, by taking these measures:
- increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items;
- stations installed with certified hand sanitizer at the front entrance and hotel public areas;
- visible guidelines for distance compliance and other safety measures;
- all room keys disinfected and presented safely upon check-in;
- contactless check-out process available;
- cash-free methods of payments encouraged;
- contactless room service available upon request;
- all non-essential amenities removed from guest rooms, available upon request;
- reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms;
Thank you for your trust and support. We look forward to welcoming you at the Rija Hotels!